In support of teachers and schools affected by the surge in COVID-19 cases, Kninetyfives.com will give away 101 COVID-19 social distancing poster packs, from Nov. 25 through Thanksgiving weekend.
Teachers can sign up at knninetyfives.com/giving101. Participants are limited to one entry per person, available while supplies last.
The 3-Pack of posters retail for $14.99 on Amazon before shipping, but 101 educators will get packs for free, only paying $5 shipping to anywhere in the US.
“Teachers are heroes too,” stated OSHA certified owner Antwone J. Morris. “Giving 101 is about giving one another knowledge and not the virus.”
In response to CDC social distancing guidance, Knninetyfives partnered with Amazon.com to provide safe no-contact delivery and bulk discounts for education and government B2B segments.
Morris is no stranger to problem solving. As a former member of now defunct Sears/Kmart National Investigations and Remote Monitoring Team, he audited retail safety compliance, theft, and fraud.
“One day a team member in California was stabbed on camera by a thief and lost his life,” Morris said. “[Nina Weaver] and I learned to leverage trend analysis to reduce loss and simultaneously apprehend thieves across the United States.”
Knninetyfives offers several educational products including a children’s book on hand washing during the COVID-19 pandemic, but plan to expand to other topics such as bullying, homelessness, crime, and other subjects affecting today’s youth.
Knninetyfives.com is an American safety education company in Cleveland, Ohio. Their mission is to help teachers and parents teach kids complex safety principles without pulling their hair out.
Employees have certifications in occupational safety, regulated and biohazardous waste management, PPE, HAZCOM from: Federal Occupational Safety Health Administration, Stericycle, Department of Transportation, and the Center for Disease Control.
Their website is Knninetyfives.com.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- aguar XK XJ220 F-Pace XF X-type C-X17 XE XJ8
- Gebruik SEO Persberichten voor publiciteit en om beter gevonden te worden
- Insurance Lead Comparison Site Launched for Agents
- Young Green Narae launches Indiegogo Campaign for Korean Sports Wear
- Washington Key Replacement Now Transfers Toyota Transponder Keys
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From