ACIS Computers is pleased to announce that it has recently won the Better Business Bureau of Southwest Missouri’s 2017 Torch Award for Ethics.
The BBB Torch Awards for Ethics honors companies that demonstrate a high level of personal character and ensure their practices meet the highest standards of ethics. The BBB recognizes these companies for generating a high level of trust among their employees, customers and communities.
ACIS was named a finalist for the award in 2016.
“We are very proud and very humble to be selected,” ACIS Computers owner Travis Schnelle said. “What the Torch award stands for is what we would like to think our business stands for and describes the way we run it every day.”
Schnelle founded ACIS Computers in 1999 after working in the IT industry for about five years. The company prides itself on providing the best solution to customers at the best possible price.
Schnelle said he believes trust is more important in today’s marketplace than it’s ever been considering the misinformation and misguidance found online.
“Our customers need to trust us enough to expose us to the personal information on their computers, servers and networks,” he said. “With identity theft and all the fraud today they have to trust the people whom they empower to make their equipment work and deal with that for them on a daily basis. I think that’s unique to our industry.”
The company also considers giving back to the community to be a priority. Employees and friends volunteer quarterly to beautify a highway through the Missouri Department of Transportation’s Adopt a Highway program. ACIS is also proud to say that they select local charities to donate to monthly. ACIS Computers participated in Harmony House’s iCare public awareness campaign launched in 2016 to raise awareness of the problem of domestic violence in Southwest Missouri.
ACIS supports local parent-teacher associations and the Abou Ben Adhem Shriners of Southwest Missouri.
About ACIS Computers
ACIS Computers offers customers a wide array of projects and services including computer repair and sales, managed IT services, Hosted VOIP business telephone systems, network security and structured cabling. The company has more than 35 years of industry experience and has served southwest Missouri homes and businesses for more than 15 years.
For more information about ACIS Computers, visit its website at http://www.aciscomputers.com or call 417-823-7100.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Machine Vs. Human vertalen
- innovaphone Conferencing-oplossing met professionele menuteksten van GM Voices
- The Ballet Buffet: Recipe for Success When Teaching Technique on Amazon Bestseller
- Recomendaciones en el uso de camiones con grÃºa y basculante
- VPin Ultra #virtual #pinball #machine– Includes over 300 #pinballgames
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism