Altitude Comfort Heating and Air now offers customers more transparency in pricing as it strives to live up to its mission of being Denver’s most trusted heating and air conditioning service.
The company has implemented Straightforward Pricing, a pricing menu system in which the cost of repair services is pre-set. Prices for each repair are pre-printed on duplicate forms, instead of having a technician â€˜calculate’ the price of your repair once they are in your home the way other HVAC companies do.
“Our customers know that they will not pay more for a repair than any other customer,” said company president Chris Mills. “It doesn’t matter what the circumstances are. Every customer pays the same price for the same repair. Our customers never have to wonder if they are paying too much.”
Another benefit is that customers know the price they are being charged will the same price whether it’s 98 degrees or 10 degrees outside.
“Our repair prices stay the same 365 days a year,” said Mills. “Unlike other HVAC companies in Denver, we do not allow our technicians to increase the price because of high demand during extreme weather.”
Altitude Comfort’s Straightforward Pricing initiative serves as another example of how the heating and air conditioning company goes the extra mile to earn their customers’ trust. Each furnace and air conditioner the company installs is backed by a written 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee to give their customers total peace of mind that the job will be done right. Altitude Comfort offers upfront, easy to understand pricing, with no hidden costs or surprise charges while budget-friendly financing options are available.
The company hires only highly-skilled and certified professionals who have completed rigorous coursework and passed specialized examinations to demonstrate their knowledge and proficiency. Each technician must pass an extensive background check and random drug testing before being hired.
“Our people work hard to give you the kind of service they would want for their own families,” Mills said.
For more information about Altitude Comfort Heating and Air, visit their website at www.altitudecomfort.com or call 303-505-3406.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Gebruik SEO Persberichten voor publiciteit en om beter gevonden te worden
- Insurance Lead Comparison Site Launched for Agents
- Young Green Narae launches Indiegogo Campaign for Korean Sports Wear
- Washington Key Replacement Now Transfers Toyota Transponder Keys
- aguar XK XJ220 F-Pace XF X-type C-X17 XE XJ8
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From