A new, Cardiff based tech start-up, Anything for Hire is aiming to follow in the footsteps of success stories like Uber and Airbnb, shaking up the UK hire industry with their innovative approach.
The process for hiring a service, whether a limousine for a night out or a bouncy castle for a children's party has proven to be a tedious task, time and time again. With everyone constantly on the go, who really has the time to spend hours on the web searching for the best deals? And what are you to do when you find the perfect deal only to find that the service is fully booked or it's not available for your chosen date?
This is where new tech start-up, Anything for Hire comes in, aiming to follow in the footsteps of success stories like Uber and Airbnb, shaking up and revolutionising the UK hire industry with their innovative approach.
Founded by technology entrepreneur, Tej Randeva, the idea behind Anything for Hire was born when he noticed there was no easy way to compare different quotes from various hire companies during the hiring process. With 15 years experience in the hire and IT industry, Tej was able to identify a clear consumer need in this sector. He saw a lot of potential for a hire service that can bring you all the results in one place. Thus, Anything for Hire was founded.
Created by an experienced IT development team, they have worked extensively on new cutting-edge technology which aims to not only connect consumers to their chosen hire company, but give them the freedom to look at different quotes, compare real-time prices and make big savings in the process.
As Anything for Hire continues to grow and change the way the hire industry works, there will be a growing number of people behind the scenes making sure everything runs smoothly.
Tej commented: "The demand and prospects for anyone wanting to pursue a career in tech is sky high so we will constantly be looking for new talent we can bring onto the development team at Anything for Hire. We are planning to recruit a team of ambitious & motivated people to achieve some great results at our Cardiff HQ".
It's great news on the B2B end too, with exciting opportunities for localised businesses to reach an entirely new set of customers, along with a free, easy to use booking system. This will allow small businesses to become more efficient and responsive so consumers will no longer need to call to know the availability of their services.
So if you're a hire business looking to expand to new territories or just someone looking to hire something for an event, we're certain we can accommodate your every need.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Ofidisma distribuidor oficial de Interstuhl, productor de sillas
- Ibiza una pequeÃ±a isla con muchas cosas para visitar
- Medshift X-change: The Future of Medical Staffing
- Drug & Alcohol Addicts Reclaim Power Over Their Lives With Rehab Finder
- Cole Projects launches with the aim to open up contemporary art world
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From