(Mass Media Release) Nominations for the 2011 Crunchies have just been announced, and Badoo is one of the finalists in the Best International Startup category. This is one of the most hotly contested awards this year, since weâ€˜re grouped with the likes of Rovio, Wonga and SoundCloud.
Following several awards in 2011 and a nomination for Best Social Network at the Mashable awards, this rounds off a great year for Badoo. As The Economist said in an article last September, Badoo is shaping up to becoming one of Europeâ€˜s leading internet firms.
But in the end it all comes down to our users all 130 million of them so thank you! We now need your votes more than ever to actually bring home this coveted monkey statuette, so please vote for us. Winners will be announced on January 31st and the Badoo team will be at the ceremony, so watch this space as well as our Twitter and Facebook pages for updates.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism