Scottsdale, AZ - Raging hormones, sweat, and inexpensive blush, foundation, and concealers are a teenage girl's recipe for facial disaster.
Studies indicate that young girls feel more pressure than ever to maintain their image due to the influence of social and mainstream media, as well as from their peers. "These teenagers are using a lot of make up to keep up appearances," said Natalya Borakowski.
The Scottsdale, AZ. aesthetician points out that high volume of makeup usage is doing more harm than good. "Teenager girls simply cannot afford to buy good quality makeup. This means they are purchasing low level products, which contain ingredients like wax and mineral oils that lay on top of skin. The result is clogged pores and irration."
Another contributing factor to poor skin for young girls is their transition to womanhood. Teenage acne is specifically driven by hormones. "Most teen girls suffer from puberty induced acne. They will typically pick at their breakouts, then cover them up with poor quality makeup. This will cause the acne to quickly worsen."
Borakowski strongly recommends that teenage girls consider using makeup with tinted moisturizer rather than powder or foundation. The Scottsdale aesthetician says using this ingredient will not only provide protection, it will sooth and hydrate the skin without clogging pores.
She also suggests that teenage girls remove their makeup every night and seek out a reputable aesthetician who can apply regular deep cleansing treatments to extract oils and other substances from their pores. "Most teenagers will need extractions every 4-6 weeks."
More skin care information and treatments can be found by visiting www.desertbloomskincare.com
Interview opportunities with Desert Bloom Skin Care Center aesthetician, Natalya Borakowski, are limited.
Call now to book your press availability.
ABOUT DESERT BLOOM SKIN CARE CENTER:
Desert Bloom Skin Care Center has been serving customers of Phoenix Metro area since 2008. Anyone who has recently moved to Arizona is probably experiencing changes to their skin, sudden breakouts and acne. Severe dryness is very common.
Desert Bloom Skin Care Center uses the newest equipment and most advanced professional lines to address needs of absolutely any client. Microdermabrasion, oxygen facial, customized organic facial and chemical peel are some available options.
Company: Desert Bloom Skin Care Center
Email: [email protected]
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Government Agency Investigating Wuzhou International Holdings Ltd (1369.HK)
- The Republic of Vanuatu Offers Exciting Agricultural Property Investment
- De Samsung Galaxy S4? Wij zijn er klaar voor!
- Brothers Shield Releases “Sneeze Guard” to Help with the Spread of COVID-19
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From