The second edition of DUBAI VISION, schools' sustainability contest organized by "Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding" (SMCCU) in partnership with the Ministry of Education of the UAE and with Architaly Green Energy DMCC, involved this year 50 public and private schools from across the UAE.
The contest has culminated on 24th of April with the Awards Ceremony held at the Historical House of SMCCU.
For the first time in the UAE, a schools' contest facilitated public and private schools to join hands and cooperate for the creation of excellent works, sharing time and experiences learning from each other, upon the main topics of sustainability.
The cultural competition focused on the partnership between students of different nationalities with diverse cultural and religious backgrounds. During the competition, public and private schools were paired up to work together and deliver a joint project representing their shared vision of sustainability, particularly in the areas of solar energy, water conservation and green mobility.
"We were happy to be part of the Dubai Vision Competition as it is not only about science and technology but about connecting students of private and government schools. This exposed students to different nationalities, helping them become more open-minded and understand the real meaning of the word tolerance," said Zainab Albaloushi, from the curriculum development unit at the Ministry of Education.
Architaly Green Energy DMCC was the main sponsor and provider of technical support to the schools. " We started this contest in partnership with SMCCU to support schools to participate in sustainability programmes which we have designed in two ways: one is this cultural competition and the second is our DUBAI SOLAR SCHOOLS PROGRAMME (www.dubaisolarschools.org) where we provide free solar panels to schools in UAE to produce cleaner and cheaper electricity and also to inspire children to learn about renewable energy," said David Provenzani - managing director of Architaly Green Energy DMCC.
Detailed report on the UAE national press:
Architaly Green Energy DMCC
Prof. David Provenzani
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Gratis Oranje artikelen verkopen via een digitale kraam op Winkelkraam.nl
- AA Radio the Adult Contemporary radio station
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“Toename van aantal applicaties oorzaak van grote integratieproblemenÃ¢â‚¬
- Compress Studio – A free Open Source Image Compression Platform
- How to get Canon Vixia HF AVCHD video compatible with Mac
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism