31, July 2017: EliteCelebsMag.com, the world's largest website for celebrity lifestyle news and all things plastic surgery announced today its ULTIMATE List of 75 Celebrity Plastic Surgery gone wrong cases. These celebrities have looked great over the past year, no matter when the surgery took place. For these stars, the plastic surgery results are so subtle that you can't even tell there was scalpel intervention.
Plastic surgery is no rare event in Hollywood, and it's not a private one either. From Botox to breast implants, lip-plumping to liposuction—and then some—see what these celebrities have to say about going under the knife.
We all know that Hollywood is obsessed with plastic surgery. You basically have to get a nose job if you even want to live in the zip code.
Is plastic surgery fantastic or a cosmetic catastrophe? Judge for yourself at elitecelebsmag.com unveils the ULTIMATE list of 75 celebrity plastic surgery gone wrong cases, takes a look back at the celebs like Meg Ryan, Tara Reid and Snooki before and after they went under the knife. Let's start with Kim Zolciak-Biermann, who's practically unrecognizable in this photo from 2009. Keep reading to see what she looked like in 2016 after her most recent enhancement.
Below are some of the Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery Disasters:-
Versace had gotten facelifts, lip augmentations, Botox, tummy tucks, liposuction, boob jobs, and laser resurfacing—all of these to make her look better and younger. However, the domino effect of these procedures caused her to become disfigured. Instead of looking more beautiful, Donatella Versace is left with an almost unrecognizable face. Read more and see what she look like before and after she went under the knife - https://elitecelebsmag.com/plastic-surgery-gone-wrong/
After her divorce with her rich husband, she earned 2.5 billion dollars. She used this money to get more plastic surgery, which were aimed to making her look more feline. This endeavor, including Botox injections, cheek fillers, eye surgery, brow surgery, and facelifts, transformed her face into something monstrous.
Checkout the website and read more about these celebrities, See the good, the bad and the ugly of plastic surgery and what the stars looked like before and after they went under the knife.
EliteCelebsMag.com is the world's largest website for celebrity lifestyle news, Gossip and all things plastic surgery.
For Media Contact:
Name: Ashley Rogers
Email ID: [email protected]ebsmag.com
Phone Number: 831-747-9924
Check Out These Popular Articles
- The Dukedom Grand Dollar #21, Exist 20 Different Dollars
- Cadac Organice publiceert case study over gestructureerde communicatie
- Wijzigingen zorg 2014 minder omvangrijk dan vorig jaar
- exodraft with 2 stands and 4 new product introductions at ISH, Frankfurt
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“Toename van aantal applicaties oorzaak van grote integratieproblemenÃ¢â‚¬
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism