HOUSTON, TX. (June 18, 2018) — Family Tree In-Home Care, a premier regional provider of private duty caregiving and nursing services, is pleased to announce the addition of Kelley Richard as Regional Director. With over 25 years of experience, Kelley will be responsible for operational excellence and growth initiatives for the home care company across its branch offices in Houston, Austin, The Woodlands, Clear Lake, and (coming August 2018) Denver.
“Kelley brings a strong track record of operating a multi-state home care division by focusing long-term strategies around people, process and culture,” said Alex Bonetti, CEO of Family Tree In-Home Care. “Her passion for the home care operations as it relates to both clients and caregivers will take Family Tree to the next level.”
For the past twelve years, Kelley has served as the Regional Director of a national homecare company based in California. Kelley’s multi-state responsibilities have included the management of home care branches in Texas, Illinois, and Massachusetts. Kelley was involved in both the organic growth of these offices and the management of acquired offices.
Kelley is a licensed clinical social worker with over 25 years of experience in the social work field. Her areas of expertise include Alzheimer’s disease, end-of-life issues, and mental health issues, as well as helping seniors preserve their dignity and independence while maintaining their safety and well-being. Kelley’s experience includes working with children, families, and seniors in a variety of health care settings, including acute care, outpatient services, and day treatment programs.
Kelley earned her bachelor’s degree in social work from the University of Texas at Austin and her master’s degree in social work from the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. Kelley is still credentialed as a care manager, certified (CMC) by the National Academy of Certified Care Managers and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers and the Gerontological Society of America.
About Family Tree In-Home Care
Founded in 2011, Family Tree is a growing home care agency with offices in Houston, Austin, The Woodlands, and Clear Lake. The company provides private duty home care and private duty nursing services, including caregiving, transportation, and disease management services.
For more information, visit http://familytreeinhomecare.com.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Government Agency Investigating Wuzhou International Holdings Ltd (1369.HK)
- The Republic of Vanuatu Offers Exciting Agricultural Property Investment
- De Samsung Galaxy S4? Wij zijn er klaar voor!
- Brothers Shield Releases “Sneeze Guard” to Help with the Spread of COVID-19
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From