In the future, people addicted to technology may link their brains to a virtual assistant such as Siri or Alexa. The writer/director team of brothers, Raleigh and Kyle Moore, have posed questions such as:
- Will technology be a modern messiah which will save us all?
- Can A.I. void the world of anguish, suffering, and pain?
- Are we creating God?
- Are we sure of what we will find and when we do, will we still be the masters of our own designs?
A long-standing passion of both Moore brothers, Ekstasis combines three of their favorite fascinations:
- Science fiction
- The dark side of life through the psychology of fear
- Capturing unique moments of the human experience
Their production company FILM Villain Productions is ready to begin once the funds are approved. As a fully functional production team, items such as equipment, location, pre-production and development teams, along with editors are ready to go once funding is secured.
The Indiegogo campaign, located on the web at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ekstasis-a-sci-fi-short-film-thriller#, offers pledge levels from $1 to $3000, with rewards including everything from a shout out on the official Ekstasis website, backstage pass and party, an HD download of the movie, full digital movie package, behind the scenes look, super-fan package, associate producer, and executive producer status. For more information, visit the Indiegogo page.
Ekstasis is a science fiction film that explores the possibilities of a future where A.I. and the human brain are joined together.
Contact Person: Raleigh Moore
Company: Film Villain
Address: 1000 East 5th Street
Email: [email protected]
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators