Heel spur is a condition that affects millions of people. It is estimated that in our western society almost 10% of the population has at some stage suffered from the injury. Oddly enough, in non-western societies heel spur is quite rare.
Happily heel spur is a condition that often goes away by itself, but if this does not happen, or if you want to speed up your recovery, there are a lot of possibilities. Of course it can never hurt to visit your doctor, but you might also want to try some home-therapies before you do so. Wat are your options:
Make sure you wear good shoes, which offer support and have a good footbed. Especially wearing slippers in summer is known to cause heel spur or plantar fasciitis.
Especially if you are a runner, stretching your muscles is a good idea. Short and tight calf muscles can be partially responsible for heel spur, so make sure to prevent this by stretching
The Strassburg sock is a special sock that you should wear at night. By a connecting piece of velcro between the knee and the toes it keeps your foot in a bent position, thus making sure to stretch your calf muscles. Also this prevents tissue to gather and tighten around the heel. This cheap sock has cured thousands of people from their heel spur.
Now there are quite abit more treatments you can do your self. Also you might wonder what a doctor could do for you. All these treatments are listed on Heel-Spur.info, so just check out the information they offer.
Bron: EMEA Persberichten Publicatie Platform
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Fighting Asian racism and calling for equality for all
- Family Tree In-Home Care opens new office in Austin, Texas
- Osaka AOKEY IX Steals the Show at The Japan International VAPE Exhibition
- SAP Nederland bekroont meest succesvolle partners van 2012
- Catalytic converter cleaning product recommended for longevity, fuel efficiency
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism