InteliSys Aviation Systems is pleased to announce the annual conference — a leading assembly of global airline industry professionals — has been renamed “Airline Growth Summit.”
June 6, 2017: This year’s Airline Growth Summit will be held from September 11th 2017 to September 14th 2017 at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Saint John in the beautiful, historic city of Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
The name change is part of a re-branding initiative to better align the conference name with its current and future mission. This change broadens the scope from in-depth product training to a new program that not only highlights intensive training but also cements a greater foundation in addressing more holistic industry concerns; to propel clients and fellow industry partners into an exciting future.
Bringing together more than 30 key airline companies, InteliSys’ progressive summit offers a distinct opportunity to see the latest industry technology, to benefit from world-class training and to collaborate in business development.
Some highlights from the 2017 Airline Growth Summit agenda include:
- Showcase of the newest features in the amelia suite of products
- A new tracked training system that targets individual needs and skills expansion
- Sessions heavily focused on APIs and Reporting
- Delegate Round Table Discussions
- 1-on-1 sessions with the InteliSys team
- Ample networking opportunities with airlines and airline partners from around the world
Over the course of the dynamic three day summit, delegates can anticipate challenging discussions calling attention to the prescient challenges in the industry and working within a framework to identify innovative ways to solve them.
In addition to the industrious daily agenda, the summit will offer many unique evening social events for delegates to build their professional networks with each other as well as with aviation technology leaders in the exceptional atmosphere that Saint John and the Bay of Fundy afford.
About The Company:
InteliSys Aviation Systems is an established leader in airline information technology and integrated software solutions. For more than 30 years, InteliSys has been focused on providing leading edge IT solutions to airlines of all sizes and business models including Low Cost, Regional and Hybrid Carriers as well as Start-up Airlines and Corporate Flight Operations. InteliSys is a trusted partner for airlines around the world, with more than 40 airline clients and over 65 employees and consultants.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators