Metro Manila, Philippines – Masaomi Gido, President at ACOM Consumer Finance Corporation Philippines, announced that the company has expanded operations and opened a new branch in the Ali Mall Cubao in the Philippines.
“You can get a quick cash loan in Manila with ACOM Consumer Finance Corporation Philippines, with fast approval, easy requirements, and no-collateral personal loan,” Masaomi Gido said.
Individuals can apply at a local branch for a personal cash loan in Manila, Philippines. Applications are also available online for download. The application process is simple and loans can be approved in as little as a day in some instances. ACOM Consumer Finance Corporation offers three types of loans for consumer convenience that includes a six-month first-term loan, 12-month second-term loan, and a revolving loan with a flexible repayment period.
The Tokyo-based lending institution is a joint venture with Itochu Corp. that provides loans of P5,000 to P500,000 for individuals ages 21 to 65. Monthly interest rates on a quick cash loan in Manila ranges from 3.315 percent to 4.563 percent. A monthly minimum income is required of P10,000, along with an employment history of at least three months. Applicants must have their own mobile phone and an office landline.
Those that qualify for a loan can make a payment anytime until the due date, can pay amounts over the established monthly payments, and additional payments if desired. Applicants don’t need a co-maker or collateral to qualify for a loan.
ACOM Consumer Finance Corporation’s newest location in the Philippines provides individuals with easy access to fast cash loan in the Philippines. There’s no need for applicants to produce dozens of difficult to locate documents, obtain a co-signer, or place their precious assets at risk as collateral.
About ACOM Consumer Finance Corporation
ACOM has been ranked as one of the largest and well-recognized consumer finance companies in Japan and has established a strong record of innovation within the industry. ACOM was the first operator which provided 24-hour a day services via selected ATMs in 1979 and introduced the MUJINKUN automatic loan application machines in 1993. In 1998, ACOM was approved as a principal member of MasterCard International, becoming the first consumer finance company in Japan to obtain a license to issue a credit card under the MasterCard name.
ACOM Consumer Finance Corporation
Phone: (+632) 304-5200
Email: [email protected]
Address: 10F, 45 San Miguel Building, 45 San Miguel Ave.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Gebruik SEO Persberichten voor publiciteit en om beter gevonden te worden
- VelgenShop.nl versterkt positie in bandenmarkt door exploitatie BandenShop.nl
- Buy Instant Instagram Likes from Instapromote
- Insurance Lead Comparison Site Launched for Agents
- Young Green Narae launches Indiegogo Campaign for Korean Sports Wear
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From