Joomla is one of the big 3 CMS’s, next to WordPress and Drupal. Joomla is excellent for building a website with a lot of functionality, and it can also be quite easy to have it ranked in Google. This takes some experience in configuring the system, which is why Joomla-SEO.net was founded, focussing fully on Search Enguine Optimization for Joomla.
The site supplies a guide on Joomla SEO for beginning to advanced Joomla administrators. It also outlines some general SEO-priciples that also non-Joomla website owners could benefir from.
Following the guide should result in a website that is optimized for on-site SEO quite well. Topics that are discussed are meta-data, avoiding duplicate content, adding unique content, choice of a proper domain, optimizing links and images, avoiding 404-errors, etc. Also the Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics are discussed.
A lot of information is also given as to how to create a fast-loading site, as it is major factor for user-experience, users are more likely to spend time on a website that is loading fast. This can be easily achieved with Joomla, using both the core functionality, but also some plugins are discussed that enhance this behaviour.
Bron: EMEA Persberichten Publicatie Platform
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From