Kearsedge Boston Group is a private equity company with two distinct customer missions and one investor mission.
Our customer missions are:
- To provide comfortable, safe and affordable housing to individuals and working families in the suburbs around the country.
- To provide high quality products and services through our online store and ecommerce sites.
Our investor mission is: To provide stable, consistent monthly income with a good rate of return to our capital partners.
Our customer service is designed to support our company's missions in a friendly, professional manner and provide affirmative, quality service to our customers, vendors, suppliers and capital partners.
The Kearsedge Boston Business Model is simple: We generate cash flow from our real estate purchases for distribution to our capital partners.
Our Business Model is supported by the purchase of multifamily and other cash-flowing real estate using proceeds derived from our ecommerce division and our capital partners.
In ecommerce, we seek to buy existing, profitable online businesses with no less than a 40% margin. In addition, our goal is to grow our online storefront organically by adding quality products and services.
To accomplish our goals, we have in place a professional and experienced team:
Nancy Mitchell - Trustee - 10+ years experience in ecommerce and management
Perry Jones - Investment Advisor - 10+ years experience in investment analysis
Daniel Combs - IT Director - 10+ years experience in IT
Michael Girardi - Marketing/ecommerce Manager - 10+ years experience
We need to fill several positions to achieve our goals and expand operations.
Business Manager/Capital Specialist (1) - Must have experience in raising and securing capital for start-ups.
Project Manager (2) - Will be responsible for managing each project and bringing it to completion with high quality, on time and on budget. You must be friendly, organized, a go-getter, gets things done, able to work independently and as part of a team. No other experience necessary - we will teach you everything else you need to know.
Positions Opening Soon
Receptionist - 1 full-time, 1 part-time
Customer Service (3)
Data Entry (2)
Investment Analysis (1)
Offices will be opening soon in Spencer, Massachusetts.
For further information on any of the above please contact: [email protected]
Or call: 774-757-0524 / 877-882-5684 (toll free)
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From