Kreston Reeves, one of the leading accountancy and financial services firms located across London, Kent and Sussex, is delighted to announce that it has been shortlisted in the prestigious STEP Private Client Awards 2017/18 for the ‘Accountancy Team of the Year (midsize firm)' category.
STEP (The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) is the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations, including lawyers, accountants and other specialists. The association is comprised of 20,000 members across 95 countries.
The STEP Private Client Awards, now in its 12th year, highlight excellence among practitioners in the wealth management arena from across the UK and internationally. This year the awards ceremony will take place at London’s Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel on 6 September 2017.
To be considered as finalists in the 'Accountancy Team of the Year (midsize firm)' category Kreston Reeves was evaluated by the presiding judges, alongside an internationally renowned independent panel of experts, following five criteria, including: keeping clients informed of relevant tax changes, managing ethical and reputational issues (for themselves and clients) in today's dynamic political landscape, differentiating itself from competitors through innovation, advising on international tax issues, and demonstrating commitment to the wider profession.
Bryan Elkins, Partner and Head of Tax at Kreston Reeves commented, "I am proud that our team has been recognised as providers of excellence within the private client world in these prestigious awards.
Our expertise in tax, legal services and financial planning allows us to offer a unique blend of services meaning we are uniquely qualified to work alongside clients helping generation after generation build wealth in their personal, family and business lives. I look forward to hearing the final results!"
Learn more about Kreston Reeves Wealth management services
Company: Kreston Reeves
Address: Canterbury Office, 37 St Margaret's Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TU, UK
Phone: 01227 768231
E-mail: [email protected]
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Netintegrity Announces New Integrated Online Payment for Owners and Tenants
- EYEDROW, Permanent makeup office opens in Korea
- Jonnie Evil’s Arte Vida Studio Prides Itself Of Rendering Quality
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Top Toronto SEO Agency Release A Stunning and Informative SEO Infographic.
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From