Bill Horton, Associate Attorney at Nolan Caddell Reynolds was recently named one of this year’s Super Lawyers by superlawyers.com. This is only Mr. Horton’s second year of eligibility, and it comes after a string of strong settlements and other professional recognitions.
“I have made the Super Lawyers ‘Rising Star’ list a few times, but this is my first full nomination,” said Horton. “I was really shocked and pleased.” The “Super Lawyer” title is only given to select attorneys across the country. They must be over forty, nominated anonymously, evaluated based on a rigorous twelve-point checklist and then approved by a panel of peers.
“The peer evaluation means a lot, as does the fact that there is no money involved. They are an independent organization, doing independent research. So if you’re named a Super Lawyer, you know you got it on your own merit. It’s very humbling.”
Over the last year, Mr. Horton has been key in several landmark cases in Arkansas, as well as being recognized in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. “I’ve had some big wins recently; and some big settlements. I think this nomination is really coming in on the heels of those cases.”
Nolan Caddell Reynolds has served Northwest Arkansas for over thirty years. They have offices in Fort Smith, Rogers and Fayetteville.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Government Agency Investigating Wuzhou International Holdings Ltd (1369.HK)
- The Republic of Vanuatu Offers Exciting Agricultural Property Investment
- De Samsung Galaxy S4? Wij zijn er klaar voor!
- Brothers Shield Releases “Sneeze Guard” to Help with the Spread of COVID-19
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From