LOS ANGELES, CA (November 3, 2017) – Newly launched app, Weed Menu, is disrupting the status quo in cannabis advertising by offering the lowest advertising rates the industry has ever seen.
With California poised to issue licenses for recreational sales, distribution, transportation, manufacturing goods and cultivation in a few months, more cannabis vendors will be seeking advertising opportunities to market their products. Weed Menu is a cannabis and hemp directory that allows emerging and existing businesses to advertise their products without breaking the bank.
For just one dollar per month, cannabis businesses can upload their inventory including images and videos. There is a second membership option for just $10 dollars per month which allows members to chat instantly with app users for improved communications and send one notification a week to app users about deals/specials. The final membership option costs $100 and allows premier positioning on app and the option to send up to 3 notifications a week to app users. But that’s not all. This premium membership allows members to chat instantly with app users.
Octavio Sanchez is the mastermind behind the creation of Weed Menu. Questioned about the motivation for creating the app, he explained: “I wanted to create a complete business directory where people could find any and all cannabis and hemp products. I also wanted it to be easier for businesses and consumers to communicate.”
Though in its infancy, plans are afoot to add some amazing features to the app, which are yet to be revealed. Weed Menu is available to iOS and Android users; however, businesses are required to sign up for the service from a desktop computer. For further information or to register for the app, visit: http://www.weedmenu.org.
Media Contact: Jessica Romero
Email: [email protected]
Check Out These Popular Articles
- EYEDROW, Permanent makeup office opens in Korea
- Top Toronto SEO Agency Release A Stunning and Informative SEO Infographic.
- Washington Key Replacement Now Transfers Toyota Transponder Keys
- Netintegrity Announces New Integrated Online Payment for Owners and Tenants
- Dassault SystÃ¨mes introduceert Social Innovation Application 3DSwYm
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From