10, May 2017: Craft brewers can be a rebellious bunch of free spirits. Innovators. Boundary pushers. Creators. Artisans. That said, Bent Kettle Brewing, based in Fort Atkinson WI, introduced two new craft beer flavors in April 2017.
New Craft Beer Flavors by Bent Kettle Brewing:
1) K'Paui Wowie, a hemp seed coconut porter, debuted on April 20th. It's nutty with a subdued coconut flavor. This is a seasonal offering in limited supply and will only be on tap at Hop Cat Madison, Mr. Brews Monona and in the Bent Kettle craft beer taproom. Once it's gone it won't appear until next year.
2) The second new craft beer flavor is Problem Child triple IPA. It's 11.1% ABV and smacks of resinous pine and juicy citrus with a clean bitter finish. Available only in their tap room located at 10 N. Water Street West, Fort Atkinson, WI.
Enjoy a casual and fun atmosphere in the Bent Kettle taproom and sample some of their other craft beer flavors. Food and entertainment is available too.
Bent Kettle Taproom Hours: 5 to 10 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday, although the proprietors reserve the right to remain open "'til close" if there's a good crowd going. In addition, the taproom venue reservations are available for special events and parties.
For Media Contact:
Contact: Mark Cook
Company: Bent Kettle Brewing
Phone: (920) 390-9038
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BentKettleBrewing
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators