29, July 2017: New for Bent Kettle Brewing in Fort Atkinson, WI is the release of an exciting new IPA called Velvet Lips. It's a New England style Double IPA. ABV is around 8%, 100 silky smooth and citrus juicy IBU's. It's brewed with Cascade and Citra hops.
Bent Kettle is living up to their catch phrase telling people to "Get Bent" by bending the rules when it comes to new unconventional craft brews by combining unique flavors together.
Craft beer lovers and Bent Kettle Taproom patrons love how Bent Kettle bends the rules. According to the Bent Kettle philosophy of craft brewing, good craft beer should test and excite the palette. However, GREAT craft beer should go beyond the confines of that which is considered normal. It should be Irreverent, Innovative and Un-apologetic in the way it pushes the boundaries of creativity, taste and style.
Bent Kettle Brewing is "not afraid to take risks", which is reflected in both their unheard-of beer styles and the plush basement-lounge setting of their tap room. If you’re hell-bent on unique tastes, find your way down for a pint. They'll be releasing some bourbon barrel aged beers in the near future as part of a rare barrel series.
Brew masters note: "Velvet Lips is in 'da house, yo!" Vista the Bent Kettle Tap Room located in the basement of an 1800’s Cream City Brick beauty:
Bent Kettle Brewing Tap Room
10 S Water St W
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Other Bent Kettle Craft Beer Flavors on Tap:
Go Faster Amber Rye Ale
Slight malt, more in taste than body. A fruity oakiness. Satisfying.
Thwack! Smoked IPA
Lightly-smoked for subtle rounding, but the main course is still lipsmacking hops.
K’Paui Wowie Hemp Seed Coconut Porter
Very coconut-y. Like a dark beer made for the beach.
Rum-Barrel Aged K’Paui Wowie Porter
This one is different!
Insolence Double IPA
Bent Kettle’s flagship brew!
Bent Kettle Taproom Hours: 5 to 10 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday, although the proprietors reserve the right to remain open "'til close" if there's a good crowd going. In addition, the taproom offering up its venue for special events and parties.
For Media Contact:
Contact: Mark Cook
Company: Bent Kettle Brewing
Phone: (920) 390-9038
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BentKettleBrewing
Check Out These Popular Articles
- VelgenShop.nl versterkt positie in bandenmarkt door exploitatie BandenShop.nl
- Washington Key Replacement Now Transfers Toyota Transponder Keys
- aguar XK XJ220 F-Pace XF X-type C-X17 XE XJ8
- Gebruik SEO Persberichten voor publiciteit en om beter gevonden te worden
- Buy Instant Instagram Likes from Instapromote
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From