Underwear giant Figleaves have announced that they are no longer stocking men’s underwear. It marks an interesting decision for the underwear website.
The men’s underwear market has gone from strength to strength over the last 3 years and only looks set to grow. Although Figleaves now seem to be focusing their business on ladies lingerie and with so many years experience they are truly a trusted name.
When asked what he thought of the news, Simon Moore, MD of Men’s underwear online retailer UnderU.com, explained “Ladies underwear is a very specialist market. Obviously the fit is paramount when you are purchasing a bra, three sizes certainly don’t fit all.
Figleaves are one of the market leaders in ladies underwear, so it makes sense for them to focus on this area. Here at UnderU we are specialists in men’s underwear. We stock only the finest designers along with some of the most pioneering men’s underwear brands.
We would welcome any former Figleaves men's underwear customers, as they will now be looking for somewhere to buy their men's designer underwear from. In fact, my team are giving out a free £10 voucher to all such customers: simply enter the voucher code FIG10 at the checkout*.”
*min spend £50, first-time customers only
Address: The Old Brewhouse, Sacombe Park, Near Ware, Herts, SG12 0JB, UK
Phone Number: 01920438002
Email: [email protected]
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Netintegrity Announces New Integrated Online Payment for Owners and Tenants
- EYEDROW, Permanent makeup office opens in Korea
- Jonnie Evil’s Arte Vida Studio Prides Itself Of Rendering Quality
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Top Toronto SEO Agency Release A Stunning and Informative SEO Infographic.
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From