Monmouth County, NJ – Dr. Michael E. Rothman, New Jersey’s leading holistic physician, discusses a common disease not well-known to the general public called sarcoidosis. He presents his holistic and natural approach to this autoimmune disease.
“Sarcoidosis is a name given to a group of symptoms pertaining to an autoimmune inflammatory disorder, which can lead to skin, lung, joint and kidney problems. Often times, sarcoidosis is associated with other chronic functional disorders like fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), depression, anxiety and hormonal imbalances,” writes Dr. Rothman in a recent article.
He goes on to inform readers that sarcoidosis can strike anyone at any age, of any gender, and of any ethnicity. However, it’s more prevalent and often much more serious among African-Americans.
In conventional medicine, sarcoidosis is treated with medications that often have significant side effects. From his holistic approach, Dr. Rothman points out that sarcoidosis is frequently associated with low vitamin D levels and food allergies.
As part of his natural treatment of sarcoidosis, Dr. Rothman begins with a metabolically directed functional testing, as well as environmental testing and remediation. This approach and the resulting holistic treatments can help to improve the patient’s immune system and resolve sarcoidosis.
To learn more about Dr. Rothman’s holistic approach to sarcoidosis, please click here: http://mdwellnessmd.com/holistic-treatment-in-nj/sarcoidosis-specialist-doctor-in-nj/
Over the last 20 years, Dr. Michael E. Rothman has dedicated his life to helping his patients understand the “how and why” of their health. He strives to provide the highest quality care utilizing natural, holistic, non-toxic methods. Dr. Rothman has an extensive background in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Physiology and Physics. This NJ holistic doctor is highly respected by his peers and is loved by his patients.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or for more information about this topic, visit MD Wellness online at http://www.mdwellnessmd.com or call (732) 268-7663.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- EYEDROW, Permanent makeup office opens in Korea
- Top Toronto SEO Agency Release A Stunning and Informative SEO Infographic.
- Darshan Kulkarni Pharm.D, Esq to help APPA members survive Amazon takeover
- Washington Key Replacement Now Transfers Toyota Transponder Keys
- Dassault SystÃ¨mes introduceert Social Innovation Application 3DSwYm
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From