Big Island Inspections by Pacific Inspection Group, located at 16-566 Keaau-Pahoa Road in Keaau, has provided quality home inspections in Hawaii for over a decade. Pacific Inspection Group is owned by Tom Burgess, an experienced and certified home and condo inspector who has inspected over 5000 houses, condos, and commercial buildings all over the Big Island: Kona, Hilo, Waimea, Volcano, Oceanview, Waikoloa, Kamuela and everywhere in between.
Tom’s passion for inspection started more than twenty years ago in Chicago as a general contractor, and then as a commercial building inspector for the City of Chicago. He came to Hawaii in 2005 and established Pacific Inspection Group as a leader in premier home inspections direct to the buyer and making it the top rated inspection business in Hawaii.
Unlike other home inspectors, Tom notes that “he is not dependent on real estate agents for work.” A certified Master Inspector, he conducts thorough and honest home inspections for all residential property in and around Hawaii Island so that the home buyer knows exactly what he or she is buying. “The prices on homes are on the rise,” Tom says. Land remains a great investment especially since it is a limited asset or as Tom’s dad once said, “they aren’t making more of it.” “Except, of course, in Hawaii,” Tom jokes, “but that won’t be anytime too soon.”
The inspection the buyer gets from Pacific Inspection Group typically can include the following things:
Foundation and support structure
Electrical capacity & components
Steps and stairs
Central Air Conditioning system
Walks and driveways
Plumbing system & fixtures
Garages, Carports, Workshops or other external buildings
Windows & doors
Gutters & downspouts
Some of the fixes on these issues may cost only a few dollars, but some can cost tens of thousands of dollars. The wise prospective home buyer should know upfront so that the dream home does not end up the costly nightmare. Pacific Inspection Group carries E&O and general liability insurance for the buyer’s protection and peace of mind, and promises to buy back the home at full purchase if anything is missed in the inspection. In addition, Tom is a member of NACHI and IAQ2 and can provide certified inspections for mold, asbestos, and lead.
Pacific Inspection Group provides service in Hilo and Kailua-Kona seven days a week. Home buyers who need more information or would like to arrange for an inspection should contact the website at http://bigislandinspections.com/
Company: Big Island Inspections
Address: 16-566 Keaau-Pahoa Rd, Keaau, HI 96749
Phone: (808) 344-0974
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Netintegrity Announces New Integrated Online Payment for Owners and Tenants
- EYEDROW, Permanent makeup office opens in Korea
- Jonnie Evil’s Arte Vida Studio Prides Itself Of Rendering Quality
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Top Toronto SEO Agency Release A Stunning and Informative SEO Infographic.
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From