Monmouth County, NJ - Dr. Rothman, a leading NJ holistic doctor , has found that organic and ‘health’ foods aren’t always better nor are they necessarily healthier than the junk food they are meant to replace. In his latest article, “Organic Food for Thought – Marketing Myths,” Dr. Rothman parses out the facts from the fiction, the marketing from the truth.
In some cases, such as bananas, being organic provides no advantage. Dr. Rothman goes on to discuss that some packaged foods are simply marketing deception. Dr. Rothman guides reader on how to find foods that aren’t organic, but are still very healthy.
‘The bottom line is that you must be very cautious about buying and consuming any foods that contain the “buzzwords” like “smart”, “healthy”, “fortified”….In most cases these products are not very nutritious and full of preservatives, sugar, and other toxins. They are designed to separate you from your money (and your health). Where then should you go to find information that you can trust? Information that is there only to help you and not to sell some useless, overhyped product?’ –Dr. Rothman, Organic Food for Thought – Marketing Myths
Dr. Rothman sets up personalized nutrition plans to help his clients achieve their goals while avoiding harmful chemicals. He has found that even replacement sugar is unhealthy for you. For example, aspartame causes inflammation that will actually cause you to gain weight, not lose it. Dr. Rothman even takes on protein bars, exposing the fallacy that they are healthy for you.
‘While low carb items can be beneficial to a diet, beware of items that have replaced the carbs with artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners can be dangerous and these toxic substances are better left circulating the shelves, not your body.’—Dr. Rothman, Organic Food for Thought – Marketing Myths
Over the last 20 years, Dr. Michael E. Rothman has dedicated his life to helping his patients understand the “how and why” of their health. He strives to provide the highest quality care utilizing natural, holistic, non-toxic methods. Dr. Rothman has an extensive background in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Physiology and Physics. He is one of the leading Holistic Doctors in NJ as well as Weight Loss Doctors in NJ . Dr. Rothman is highly respected by his peers and is loved by his patients.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or for more information about this topic, visit MD Wellness online at http://www.mdwellnessmd.com or call (732) 268-7663.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Netintegrity Announces New Integrated Online Payment for Owners and Tenants
- EYEDROW, Permanent makeup office opens in Korea
- Jonnie Evil’s Arte Vida Studio Prides Itself Of Rendering Quality
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Top Toronto SEO Agency Release A Stunning and Informative SEO Infographic.
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From