Tucson, AZ - Southern Arizona Urgent Care (SAUC) has expanded its footprint and will open its fifth Tucson location in early April at 6303 E. Broadway Blvd. Suite 161 Tucson, AZ 85710. Since its launch in 2012, SAUC has opened four other leading urgent care facilities in Tucson and has quickly become a new standard of outpatient healthcare for anyone with routine or episodic healthcare needs.
As the top rated urgent care center in Arizona, Founder and CEO Dr. David P. Skinner, M.D., Ph.D., MBA has realized his vision for an all-encompassing Urgent Care experience that serves as a one-stop shop for all patients’ needs. As a native Tucsonan and U of A College of medicine graduate, Dr. David Skinner understands the medical needs of his local community and personally oversees the construction and design of each of his facilities.
SAUC is on the path to becoming the number one urgent care model in Southern Arizona. With the opening of his fifth location, Dr. Skinner is well on his way to achieving his goal of establishing 12 premier facilities in the Tucson Metro area by 2018. The next SAUC location will open in September of 2017 at 6572 East Grant Rd followed by his most eastern location at 1040 S. Harrison Rd. in October of 2017.
Dr. Skinner’s dedication to outpatient healthcare has set the bar high and continues to define urgent care standards. SAUC has a comprehensive inventory of in-house capabilities including a point-of-care laboratory armed with state of the art diagnostic equipment and an in-house dispensary. Furthermore, SAUC offers Workers Compensation evaluations while tailoring its processes to the needs of local employers as well as management and triaging of individuals involved in the non life threatening motor vehicle accidents.
Southern Arizona Urgent Care facilities are open daily from 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week. They accept most insurance providers and have affordable fee-for-service pricing options that are posted on their website at www.sauc.com. For check-in visits and other information visit the website at https://SAUC.com or call (520) 544-CARE.
Tel: +1 (520) 900-7023
email: [email protected]
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Nueva normativa sobre el certificado energÃ©tico en Valladolid
- Landscaping.Center Now Provides Modern Landscape Design and Maintenance Ideas
- Japan’s Utagawa Coloring Books are Now Seeking Support on Indiegogo
- Fire Cannon launches Kickstarter Campaign for its Revolutionary Flashlight
- Airwheel C8 Intelligent Racing Car Helmet Records Wonderful Moments In Racing
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism