Studies show the benefits of teaching children a second language as early as preschool. Spanish for Fun! Wake Forest Center embraces that belief with a play-based philosophy that lets students learn at their own pace.
Spanish for Fun! Wake Forest combines language learning with activities meant to stimulate development through cognitive, social/emotional, linguistic and motor skills. This encourages children to learn on their own terms in an environment natural for their age groups.
The play-based curriculum is taught entirely in Spanish. This approach to teaching encourages students to become bilingual by learning Spanish in a natural and active learning environment.
“We believe that children are capable of anything when they are provided with the right educational tools and guidance,” said co-owner Gabriela Lowry.
The daycare center nurtures children’s social-emotional development through Dr. Gary Chapman’s “5 Love Languages” including words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service and physical touch.
Spanish for Fun! Wake Center offers both a preschool program and summer camp. There are also Spanish Story Time and Parent and Me sessions that introduce parents and children to the Spanish for Fun! atmosphere.
The school’s curriculum and practices have received the highest possible ratings by North Carolina regulatory officials.
Benefits of being bilingual include improved reading and writing, expanded vocabulary skills and better problem-solving. Studies have shown learning additional languages increases children’s critical thinking skills.
Students who learn a foreign language have been shown to outscore non-foreign language peers in verbal and math standardized tests. Being bilingual also expands career possibilities later in life as the United States increasingly becomes a bilingual nation.
Preschool is considered a prime age to learn new languages because young learners are better at copying new sounds and adopting pronunciation. Play-like activities stimulate that learning, letting languages lessons be informal and encouraging students to try and speak a foreign language without the fear of embarrassment.
Families are encouraged to schedule a tour of Spanish for Fun! Wake Forest and learn more about what the Spanish immersion school offers.
For more information or to schedule a tour, visit its website at https://daycare-wakeforest-nc.spanishforfun.com or call 919-883-2061.
Compay: Spanish for Fun! Wake Forest
Address: 222 Capcom Ave., Wake Forest, NC 27587
Check Out These Popular Articles
- China Ten-year-old boy successfully crossed the Qiongzhou Strait
- Vichitra Games Launches Mrityu — The Terrifying maze for Android and iOS
- Nederlandse vrouwen zijn het speelst
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- uniek relatiegeschenk : Uw fotoâ€˜s op een echt schildersdoek
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Quma Needles Presents an Array of Tattoo Needle Cartridges for Tattoo Making
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators