The Virtual Facility, a fully mathematically correct model of the data centre, can be used throughout the engineering lifecycle to maximise facility ROI. Future Facilities predictive DCIM solution ensures efficiency and minimises lost capacity for a leading bank.
London, United Kingdom November 9th 2012: PTS Consulting, a world class provider of IT Consulting and Project Management is to present a case study detailing a leading UK financial institutionâ€˜s use of predictive DCIM at the DatacenterDynamics Converged conference, London on November 15th. The presentation outlines how Future Facilitiesâ€˜ data center simulation software enabled the company to identify and eliminate issues in the design and commissioning phase of a new data center. By using predictive DCIM, the bank saved significant cost, time and re-engineering.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Our customers are seeing enormous and increasing benefits in both cost savings and operational efficiencies by using our Virtual Facility to model their data center environments,Ã¢â‚¬ said Hassan Moezzi, CEO, Future Facilities. Ã¢â‚¬Å“Predictive DCIM is relevant throughout the data centre lifecycle from design through operations to help operators avoid lost capacity. Weâ€˜re delighted to be able to share a recent example at DCD London.Ã¢â‚¬
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Data center complexity is rapidly increasing and this presentation will demonstrate how one of our customers realised significant efficiency gains and accompanying cost benefits after investing in our technology. Our Virtual Facility and 6SigmaDC software give data centre operators a more detailed and accurate toolset to measure, monitor and predict within their data centres. This presentation is an excellent example from the design phase, but benefits and substantial efficiency gains and ROI can be gained throughout the full data centre lifecycle.Ã¢â‚¬
The presentation entitled Ã¢â‚¬Å“Avoiding missed deadlines, overspent budgets and underperforming deliveriesÃ¢â‚¬ a case study on the benefits of using simulation in data centre designÃ¢â‚¬ will be delivered in Hall 3 from 14.45 to 15.45 on November 15th at DatacenterDynamics Converged 2012, at the ICC London ExCel.
About Future Facilities
Future Facilities is a leading provider of predictive DCIM software for the design, optimization and management of mission-critical facilities and data centres. A leader in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software, Future Facilities offers a suite of integrated software products that tackles the challenges of data centre lifecycle engineering.
Additional information can be found at http://www.futurefacilities.com.
+44 1892 511413 (voice)
+44 7900 914010 (mobile)
Check Out These Popular Articles
- EYEDROW, Permanent makeup office opens in Korea
- Top Toronto SEO Agency Release A Stunning and Informative SEO Infographic.
- Darshan Kulkarni Pharm.D, Esq to help APPA members survive Amazon takeover
- Washington Key Replacement Now Transfers Toyota Transponder Keys
- Dassault SystÃ¨mes introduceert Social Innovation Application 3DSwYm
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From