Body Sculpt Treatment with Body Palp is a new product that is proven to slim and firm the body in order to reduce hip circumference, reduce cellulite depth, lift the buttocks, and increase the overall firmness of the skin.
Sunrise, FL - 2/21/18 – Thalgo USA, the US Distributor for French Based Thalgo Marine Skin Care, announces the release of the new Body Sculpt Treatment with Body Palp. The all new Body Sculpt Treatment with Body Palp is the first slimming and firming treatment with the ability to increase the massage therapist’s hand strength by 10 times with visible results. An exfoliating peel or hot/cold effect double mask is followed by the Body Palp massage to smooth cellulite, refine and visibly reshape the figure, as well as firm and tone the skin.
The patented Body Palp (instrumental lift & roll technology), exclusive to Thalgo, is an extraordinary new concept tool which features an ergonomic shape for the therapist’s comfort with a calibrated pump for adjustable effectiveness. 20 seconds with Body Palp is equal to 2 minutes of manual manipulation, and studies have shown visible results after just 1 treatment.
“We were looking for something that would combine the benefits of a manual treatment with the efficiency of a device. The technology behind Body Palp really breaks away from the industry norm and opens an enormous field of possibilities for spas, resorts, and massage therapists,” explains Christophe Justens, President of Thalgo USA. “When we can offer something that provides immediate results with minimal investment, it’s a win-win.”
Thalgo devices and products undergo rigorous testing before being launched, and the Body Palp Treatment is no different. Developed, patented, and tested in France, the following client results were noted after 3 treatments:
• 1.18’ reduction in hip circumference
• 33% reduction in cellulite depth
• 87% push-up in buttocks
• 100% firmness of skin
Continues Justens, “Based on this data, we felt the Thalgo Body Sculpt with Body Palp is the perfect tool for massage therapists and spas as it offers the ability to safely and quickly change the skin’s appearance manually, but with results that last and are cost effective. We are so excited to share this with our clients.”
Founded in1964, the company’s aim was to manufacture algae-based products for the medical field. In 1968, the THALGO brand was registered and began supplying leading thalassotherapy centers with micronized marine algae. Today, THALGO has become the uncontested name in the world of “Marine Beauty." Creating, manufacturing and marketing treatments, cosmetic products and marine-based nutritional supplements in more than 90 countries for thalassotherapy centers, spas and resorts. Thalgo America is the sole distributor in the United States, operating as Thalgo USA. To Learn More about Thalgo, visit http://www.thalgousa.com.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Ofidisma distribuidor oficial de Interstuhl, productor de sillas
- Ibiza una pequeÃ±a isla con muchas cosas para visitar
- Medshift X-change: The Future of Medical Staffing
- Drug & Alcohol Addicts Reclaim Power Over Their Lives With Rehab Finder
- Cole Projects launches with the aim to open up contemporary art world
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From