Cristal Mining Australia -- Client User Story
Australia, 19 June 2018 -- Since 2014, EScIS (Earth Science Information Systems) and Cristal have worked together to implement the ESdat EDMS (Environmental Data Management System) to simplify the capture, management and reporting of environmental data.
Cristal Mining operates several mining and processing facilities in NSW and WA, which are subject to ongoing environmental monitoring to comply with relevant legislation and regulations.
Cristal Mining is one of Australia's premier mineral sands miners. Cristal Mining's mining and mineral separation operations are located in two important mineral sands provinces in Australia, namely the Murray Basin in New South Wales and southwest of Western Australia.
Central to the EDMS is the ESdat Server database, which is Cloud hosted, enabling access by both WA and NSW operations. As each operation has unique requirements, they use a combination of Desktop and Server Browser Interfaces for data interpretation and reporting. For more information on ESdat Server please visit http://www.esdat.net/ESdatWebInterface.aspx
The ESdat Server Web Interface extends the most popular functionality that is available on ESdat Desktop, the reporting of Laboratory Report data, and makes it possible through a browser, as well as offering new features that are suited to a web-based environment. Central areas of functionality within the ESdat Server Web Interface are Lab Reports, Custom Reports, Locations Portal and the Field Portal.
Other key elements of the EDMS include:
• LSPECS, implemented in WA, to assist with a complex groundwater monitoring program
• Custom development to support a unique weather data format, which loads directly to ESdat
• Development of custom charts to improve annual reporting
• Established a public portal to enable a regulator to query data, replacing PDF reports
LSPECS (Laboratory Sample Planning Electronic COC and Signoff) is web- based, robust, updatable software that allows program managers to design, delegate and manage field programs from a single interface, thereby increasing efficiency, and reducing management/administration time (and therefore decreasing cost).
LSPECS has been developed as an extension of ESdat and integrates seamlessly with ESdat, providing complete control of field program planning, implementation review and analysis of results.
Cristal Mining is achieving excellent outcomes with the ESdat Implementation, such as the efficiency gained through streamlined regulatory reporting via the public portal.
EScIS provide environmental and groundwater database software, consultancy, advisory, programming, customization, implementation, and training services.
EScIS also develop and resell the ESdat suite of software. ESdat is used worldwide and is the most widely used environmental and groundwater data management and analysis package in the Asia / Pacific.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Government Agency Investigating Wuzhou International Holdings Ltd (1369.HK)
- The Republic of Vanuatu Offers Exciting Agricultural Property Investment
- De Samsung Galaxy S4? Wij zijn er klaar voor!
- Brothers Shield Releases “Sneeze Guard” to Help with the Spread of COVID-19
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From