Monmouth County, NJ – For most people, losing weight is not simply a matter of eating too much or even eating the wrong foods. In fact, there are chemical imbalances in the body that prevent effective and permanent weight loss. Through his unique and powerful Metabolic Balance Therapy, Dr. Michael Rothman is able to help patients lose weight safely and easily. More information on Weight Loss in NJ and this amazing and scientifically-based therapy is available at http://mdwellnessmd.com/weight-loss-services-in-nj/
“Losing weight can only really be successful if you correct the body’s imbalances and create an internal environment where the body is able to lose the weight and keep it off. We can help you achieve this using our scientifically and medically based therapies that we have perfected over decades.” – Dr. Michael Rothman, MD Wellness
Stress, environmental toxins and unnatural, modified foods can all contribute to weight gain and particularly to the metabolic changes that make weight loss a struggle. Dr. Rothman and his staff at MD Wellness are able to identify those causes and help patients eliminate those roadblocks quickly and permanently. The best parts of the therapy are that it is all medically supervised and patients won’t have cravings or stress that are often associated with the end of a diet.
“I’m 49 years old and I tried every type of diet: Dr. Atkins, the Soup Diet, South Beach Diet, Medication and Starvation, I didn’t really lose much weight and as soon as I started to eat normal my weight doubled. When I started Dr. Rothman’s diet, on the 3rd day I dropped 4lbs and that gave incentive to continue the diet. In 7 weeks I lost 34lbs. I’m so grateful because I got my confidence back and I haven’t gained back any weight since I stopped the diet.”– Denise - Weight Loss in Manasquan, NJ
Over the last 20 years, Dr. Michael E. Rothman has dedicated his life to helping his patients understand the “how and why” of their health. He strives to provide the highest quality care utilizing natural, holistic, non-toxic methods. Dr. Rothman has an extensive background in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Physiology and Physics. This Holistic Doctor in NJ is highly respected by his peers and is loved by his patients.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or for more information about this topic, visit MD Wellness online at http://www.mdwellnessmd.com or call (732) 268-7663.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Netintegrity Announces New Integrated Online Payment for Owners and Tenants
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Top Toronto SEO Agency Release A Stunning and Informative SEO Infographic.
- Tips for Losing Weight
- Ylopo Nominated As Finalist For The Inman Innovator Awards for Real Estate
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From