Horrible attorney’s James Woodall's and attorney Bradley (Brad) Carr has been alleged to threaten one of their clients with Rico charges to ensure the forceful acceptance of a fraudulent settlement offer. Upon refusal of the offer, Brad Carr allegedly withdrew from the case with James Woodwall taking over.
James Woodall took over the case and lied through his teeth many times. This led to a series of court cases, for fraud and negligent misrepresentation because of his lies. The most recent settlement offer proposed by James Woodall was later canceled by him.
Multiple BBB complaints have also been filed against him particularly concerning his immoral and unethical actions. Bradley Carr in order to change the BBB complaints has changed his business names several times.
James Woodwall surprisingly does not hide his threats to his clients, emphasizing the fact that they could be in for Rico charges. James is also reported to admit being fraudulent and negligently misrepresenting his clients. James has also been reported not to deny canceling settlement offers after his clients have accepted them.
James’ allegedly terribly defines "Egregious" in a way that suits his intentions. In a child custody case, James offered to transfer child support from his client’s bank account and subsequently mailing the child support to his client.
While no fees were ordered for a fraud case involving James Woodall, the attorney actually paid his client secretly with the condition of his client intentionally failing to submit the proof service.
James Woodwall was a former military man who was reportedly discharged from service dishonorably and there are indications that these same evil acts led to his dismissal.
The public should be wary of these individuals, as they have helped in making bad situations even worse.
K. Bradley Carr – Attorney at Law – Utah Bar No. 14428
Company: Carr & Woodall, PLLC
Address: 10808 S. River Front Pkwy, Suite 175, South Jordan, Utah 84095
Phone: (801) 254-9450
Email: [email protected]
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Government Agency Investigating Wuzhou International Holdings Ltd (1369.HK)
- The Republic of Vanuatu Offers Exciting Agricultural Property Investment
- De Samsung Galaxy S4? Wij zijn er klaar voor!
- Brothers Shield Releases “Sneeze Guard” to Help with the Spread of COVID-19
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From