New service will provide same-day, door-to-door, ADA-compliant, on-demand transportation for seniors, veterans, and mobility impaired citizens.
Richmond, VA (March 26, 2018) — UZURV (YOO-zurv), the nation’s only licensed Specialty Transportation Network Company (TNC) today announced a strategic partnership with Nashville MTA’s Access On Demand. Nashville customers can now enjoy flexibility and freedom to accommodate planned or last minute transportation needs with as little as two hours notice.
“UZURV and Nashville MTA share a mutual commitment to providing safe, reliable, and efficient service. There are significant challenges in the specialty transportation segment and they are made more difficult with 10,000 people per day turning 65 years of age,” said John Donlon, UZURV CEO. “This partnership embraces innovation that allows us to dramatically improve the rider experience and reduce the cost to municipalities,” he continued.
With this new service, registered AccessRide customers can:
• Reserve a private car with no additional pickups or stops along the way.
• Schedule pickups by phone up to two hours before their desired departure time Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Favorite and request their preferred car and CPR certified driver.
• Enjoy door-to-door assistance from UZURV drivers.
• Pay with a Credit / Debit card.
UZURV combines the convenience and affordability of on-demand transportation with the security of a reservation service that allows riders to select highly trained drivers and vehicles that match their specific need. UZURV’s service is powered by DemandTrans Solutions, Inc, national transportation management company. The technology framework presents a full menu of providers including independent ride-share drivers, and paratransit suppliers on a single, optimized platform. In addition, UZURV’s Call Center is available to any riders who do not have the use of a smartphone. UZURV’s Access On Demand service is available to all registered AccessRide customers by calling 615-862-5678. To check Access On Demand eligibility, customers may call 615- 862-5950.
UZURV is the first licensed Specialty Transportation Network Company (TNC) in the country. Its mission is dedicated to providing access to a better quality of life for all people through on-demand, reliable transportation. UZURV service is currently available in more than 155 markets across the United States. The UZURV network is the third largest TNC in the country and is home to more than 53,000 drivers. For more information, visit UZURV.com
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Website Announces List of Top Verified Tipsters for Soccer Predictions
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism