Known for her engaging children and Young Adult novels author Erin Mackey is exciting fans with the news her new series the “Gossamer Realm” has begun with the launch of its first book, Gossamer Realm – New Sight.
United States -- In a world where unseen forces and beings are very real, a young boy experiences a trauma and awakes to a whole new kind of vision – and the doors opening to real adventure. This is the story of Eli told by popular Young Adult author Erin Mackey, who recently celebrated the launch of her latest series of novels with Gossamer Realm – New Sight (Book 1). The enthusiasm surrounding this new project is high.
“I strive to write books that engage and encourage children and adults alike and show them the love that God has for them,” commented Mackey. “Gossamer Realm is approaching these ideas in an exciting way to open young minds to both adventure and a firm sense of right and wrong.”
Mackey is best known for her engaging children and young adult story lines that have consistently won wide praise from both critics and readers alike. Past favorites written by Mackey, who is also a successful Systems Analyst, include her middle grade fiction Laurel Hill: New Beginnings Book 1 and her picture book The Sleeping Flower. In addition there are several books on the way highlighted by the second book in the Laurel Hill series Laurel Hill: Long Days of Summer and, which will likely be her next release, and her next picture book Snowflake’s Big Journey.
The plot of Gossamer Realm – New Sight is sure to keep young readers at the edge of their seat with young Eli being awakened to these special powers. He meets his guardian angel Griffith who joins the challenge to help Eli use his new sight in a way where he can help others and make both worlds a better place for all who live in them.
About Erin Mackey
When she doesn’t have a pen in hand, Erin works as a Systems Analyst with Wells Fargo. Formerly, she served as a nurse and obtained a B.S. degree (with honors) in Forensics, which is one of her many passions. During her free time, she loves spending quality time with her loved ones (especially her beautiful nieces and nephew who are the muses behind her numerous stories). Currently, Erin and her husband, Larry call Martinsburg, West Virginia, their home.
Check Out These Popular Articles
- Anyone can mine? Full analysis of BILL mining mechanism
- Government Agency Investigating Wuzhou International Holdings Ltd (1369.HK)
- The Republic of Vanuatu Offers Exciting Agricultural Property Investment
- De Samsung Galaxy S4? Wij zijn er klaar voor!
- Brothers Shield Releases “Sneeze Guard” to Help with the Spread of COVID-19
- Tyker Keep Canine Companions Safe In All Weathers, With Primaloft Dog Coats
- Life Management Clinic bringing on top PR Consultant Dr. Linjie Zanadu
- House Lock Change To Provision It’s Services In Denver CO
- Una plantadora de patatas te facilitarÃ¡ el cultivo
- Federal Remodel Incentive Programs and Tax Relief Options Homeowners Can Benefit From